|View Business Info||| Share:|
CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties
Recruitment Coordinator and Training Liaison
Hours: 30 hours per week (flexible) out of the CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties Office located at 1100 Judicial Center Drive, Brighton, CO 80601
Reports To: Program Director
Description of Duties:
• Identify the most effective methods of volunteer recruitment and work to target recruitment efforts in identified areas.
• Help set and meet volunteer recruitment goals.
• Explore and develop diversity recruitment strategies.
• Responsible for securing presentation and CASA booth opportunities and staffing them.
• Participate in CASA Ambassador Meetings and work with CASA Ambassadors to staff presentation and CASA Booth opportunities.
• Communicate with Director of Marketing & Development on an on-going basis to ensure organization brand and messaging is consistent in recruitment efforts.
• Track effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
• Screen potential volunteers and schedule interviews.
• Conduct interviews as needed.
• Confirm volunteer participation in CASA training classes.
• Manage all Potential Child Advocate paperwork and files. Ensure all required documents are completed and collected and that files are compliant.
• Serve as a liaison between CASA Program and prospective Child Advocates up until they begin their training class.
• Serve as a representative of the agency on various committees as requested.
• Assist with various activities such as fundraising, public speaking, event planning, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in human services, human resources, recruitment, volunteer coordinating, and /or the non-profit sector.
• Excellent public speaking and communication skills.
• Experience working in or with diverse communities.
• Ability to take initiative in completing assigned projects with minimal supervision.
• Skill in the use of email, Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, Power Point.
• Must have the ability and willingness to perform job related travel.
• Must be available for flexible day, evening and week-end work hours.
30 hours per week
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Simone Jones, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
For more information about CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties, visit CASA17th.org.
|Business Name:||CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties|
|Street:||1100 Judicial Center Drive|
|City/State/Zip:||Brighton, CO 80601|